Commercial Construction in San Antonio
Seal Construction has been in business since 1996. Our vast knowledge and expertise in commercial building construction is evident in all the buildings we build. Our buildings are constructed for solid structure and industry functionality–pre-engineered to meet IBC 2009 Codes; are wind certified with wind loads depending on county requirements. We have built numerous commercial buildings, metal warehouses, retail stores, and new church buildings throughout Texas, as well as additions, remodels, retrofits, and maintenance. Our commercial projects include Curves Products (San Benito), United Home Health (Harlingen), A & V Lopez Supermarket (San Benito); Trend Services (Big Lake and Alice), El Super Disco (Progreso Lakes), and Ideas in Action (San Benito).
Structures Built Include:
- Steel and Metal
- Block and Stucco
- Brick and Mortar
- Hebel – Our office building (featured on our home page) is constructed of Hebel, an aerated concrete material, with superior fire rating, thermal efficiency and acoustical insulation.
Metal Buildings Features:
- Steel trusses, gutters or eave trim, electrical and lighting, plumbing, offices, loading docks, floating slabs, roll-up doors
- Gable Style: Lean-To, S/Slope
- Available Insulation Option: 4″ VRR-Plus Insulation on Ceiling or Walls
- Concrete and asphalt parking lots and driveways
- Subdivision street construction
- Land clearing
- Demolition, remodel and retrofit
Call us for your next commercial project at 956-440-7325 or complete the Contact Form.