With over 20 years’ experience in the construction industry, we build steel buildings, brick and stone, block, Hebel structures, church, ranch and farm buildings, retail stores and health services offices. We also service businesses with retrofits, remodel and repairs.
Seal Construction is a reputable company in business since 1996. Our experience, both in residential and commercial, has translated to vast knowledge and expertise in commercial building construction. Our buildings are constructed for solid structure and industry functionality–pre-engineered, wind certified with wind loads depending on county requirements. Some of our commercial projects include Curves Products (San Benito), United Home Health (Harlingen), A & V Lopez Supermarket (San Benito); Trend Services (Big Lake and Alice), El Super Disco (Progreso Lakes), and Ideas in Action (San Benito).
- Steel and Metal
- Block and Stucco
- Brick and Mortar
- Hebel – Our office building (featured on our home page) is constructed of Hebel, an aerated concrete material, with superior fire rating, thermal efficiency and acoustical insulation.
Metal Buildings Features:
- Steel trusses, gutters or eave trim, electrical and lighting, plumbing, offices, loading docks, floating slabs, roll-up doors
- Gable Style: Lean-To, S/Slope
- Available Insulation Option: 4″ VRR-Plus Insulation on Ceiling or Walls
- Concrete and asphalt parking lots and driveways
- Subdivision street construction
- Land clearing
- Demolition, remodel and retrofit